Direct naar content
Logo Rotterdam staat om jou te springen, ga naar de voorpagina

FAQ Education

What is the difference between university (WO), university of applied sciences (HBO) and vocational education (MBO)?

English taught courses are available at university (WO) or at a university of applied sciences (HBO). Generally speaking, vocational education (MBO) is mainly taught in the Dutch language.

Where can I study in Rotterdam?

In the city of Rotterdam, different study places are available for students. Not only does the university (of applied sciences) facilitate study places, you can also find them in the libraries in Rotterdam.

Here you can find an overview of the libraries in Rotterdam.